My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 7 February 2019

Wind whipped seas

I had a hospital appointment today and after that I escaped to the sea!.. It's been so windy here (and elsewhere) and the tide was on the turn... but some reasonably crashing waves gave some drama/














The gulls were very active.. some fighting the wind..


others using it..







I went further west to Goring.. three windsurfers out on the water.. the speeds they must reach in winds like this!










and by now I was hungry.. so whilst waiting for 'lunch'  I was helped out with a hot chocolate!  (Ooops)

So good to be able to blow away the cobwebs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails