My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 28 December 2015

A bitty day today..

The day dawned with an amazing sunrise..










I had a commitment this morning which meant I was later than usual heading off out somewhere. I headed off to Polesden Lacey but the queue of traffic to get into the car park started way back on the approach road so I did a U turn.  I can go back another day when it's less busy.

I went to Nymans.. which was exceedingly busy but managed to get space in a very full car park. I just had a scone for lunch and headed off again... lots of people so.....


and came home with a stop off at Warnham.
A Kingfisher flew from right to left just as I got into the hide.. too far away for a picture when it perched in the reeds..








The one adult and 'teenaged' Great Crested Grebe are still there.





.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails