My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 12 December 2015

Standen House dressed for Christmas


Weather was dire this morning so I went over to Standen to see the decorations in the house.  I was early so had a wander first.. rather grey and dull again!!  I think the sun's forgotten us...





Not sure about this Christmas tree... don't think it's my kind of thing.... some may like it though






























































Came home briefly for a quick bite to eat and then had a walk around Warnham ... didn't stay long today

But saw 3 redpolls.... Lesser I think?..

and a Reed Bunting

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails