My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 24 December 2015

A local wander in the village

It poured with rain this morning when I collected my now repaired car and then did some last minute shopping.  Later on the sun came out and I needed some exercise ... I didn't feel like driving anywhere.. so just had a wander down to the village.

My view...






Daffodils and Primroses in bloom - in late December!!


Throughout the village .. Decorations..

The sinking sunlight..

2 comments:

Roy Norris said...

Nice walk Tricia. Merry Christmas.

Tricia Ryder said...

Thanks Roy... Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Related Posts with Thumbnails