My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 17 December 2015

A brief visit to Petworth for a bite to eat

As the day dawned, the sun rose (what it this strange light in the sky).... regrettably it didn't last and clouded over - again!!



I had an appointment this morning and later on found myself passing Petworth Park... so I popped in for a quick bite to eat.... wasn't there for long but...











An excellent scone for lunch (bit naughty as it's not a weekend... yet !! )

As I ate my scone and drank my cuppa this is what I was looking at.....

Love this old tree looking at the world with its 'eye'

Just a short wander... but good to stretch my legs..

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

THose sort of tree tumour things always intrigue me.

Irritating day today. As soon as I opened my front door at any point, it started raining!

Related Posts with Thumbnails