My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 9 December 2015

A day that didn't go according to plan.. but a visit to Petworth helped..

It was service day for the car... it should have taken 1 hour... I waited for 2 1/2 hours.. by which time it was too late to meet my daughter as planned.

So, given the sun was shining as I left the garage, I went to Petworth to walk off my frustration.

I was hungry when I got there, so went through into the restaurant for a bite to eat.










I had a scone (or two) completing breaking my rule of scones at the weekends only

I hadn't taken the right lens with me for indoor pics.. so these are a little muzzy...













This choccie cake is REAL!!  I could smell the chocolate too..






I went into the park.. the rain clouds gathered and I didn't see the sun until I was driving home later this afternoon... :(





















2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I'm amazed that xmas tree is still upright.

Egyptian geese have a slightly sinister look about them with that big eye spot! The inscrutable oriental goose.

Tricia Ryder said...

Well the wind has not been so bad down here in the south..... and I know what you mean about the eye of the Egyptians, Simon .... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails