My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 3 August 2008

Wind, sun, sea, sand and surfers

Down in West Sussex this weekend, after a very wet start the sun shone and we headed for the beach. Lots of wind surfers and deep blue sky and sea - bracing stuff.

Home earlier than expected with car problems - it doesn't like the rain - which we had a lot of this morning!

Flight with sails










Flight with feathers

Flight with fixed wings

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oooohhh smell that sea air.....lovely photographs, I could have almost been there....

Raining here...brightened my day....

Goosey said...

Happy memories...I was born in Mid Sussex, nice to see familiar places. I haven't been back for over 20 years now, maybe I should.

Tricia Ryder said...

Goosey - this was further (West) along the beach at Worthing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails