My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 6 July 2013

Camera repaired so testing it out at Nymans...

I was delighted to collect my repaired Fuji X-E1 from Park Cameras this morning so I needed to try it out.. it's going to be well-used over the next couple of weeks.

The sun was up very early and today has been - (remember the word)... HOT!! my goodness.

Got into the gardens, raised the camera and doh!! no memory card - it was back at home in the laptop.  Just as well I had a spare with me - so a quick trip back to the car and progressed from there.

Regular visitors will have seen the views before but hopefully, got today's from some different angles.



You may notice a 'blog' centre near the top of this picture.  I thought I might have had dirt on the lens but ...

on closer examination and a bit of enlarging with have fly (?) of some sort..








The Rose Garden was wonderful and the scent






A Blackbird was sunbathing..


He then had a preen and gave me a look that clearly said 'bathing is a private matter' :D







A Greenfinch singing away up on high..




















A very pleasant stroll in the summer sunshine!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of such a pretty garden :)

So glad you have your camera back :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails