My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 11 July 2013

Southwater Country Park and my local church

We've hired a Fujinon 14mm f2.8 prime lens - so after I'd taken delivery of it today, I nipped up to the local church initally.









and then this afternoon a very brief visit to Southwater Country Park..
(the birdie pictures are NOT with the Fuji)





All landscape pics are with the Fuji X-E1 and 14mm f2.8 prime lens








I think, so far, I'm impressed with this lens.  But... a great deal more road testing to be done over the next week or so.... watch this space :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails