My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Gardening and still a faulty lens....

I got my lens back yesterday and guess what? it's still got a problem. Or the camera has, but that's a story for another day.

I needed to determine whether changing the lenses had any effect in terms of making the problem worse or whether it made no difference at all. And I feel it's the latter.

However, I decided I really must create the hanging baskets for Mum and my brother. This is an annual task and I can't believe that it's a year since I last did this. Scary the way time whizzes past. The plants have been in the greenhouse and with this wonderful sunshine and heat they were beginning to suffer a tad. However, it's now done and I have a feeling of satisfaction in having completed the task. Only mine to do now; oh and pot on some pelargoniums for my brother and do the weeding, and sort the beds out and.....

Here are the fruits of my photographic journey around the garden today.

WARNING: If you don't like spiders (albeit babies), don't enlarge the first picture.

These tiny beings were on a window frame, hence the rather white background






Although the pond skaters triggered this picture
I decided to go for the reflections of the sky and
grasses in the water.


3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

bad luck on the lens

Liz said...

Shame about the lens!

Lovely flower photos though, looks like the gardens are really springing into life [:

Tricia Ryder said...

Ocean, thanks for the comments. Problem might be the camera but the other two lens are OK. It goes back to repairers next week - will keep you posted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails