My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Warnham.. just few

Strange old day today. I had a car accident recently (not my fault) and today I got my courtesy car (very nice, can I keep it please?  ;) ) and then had a couple of hours gap before my injured car was collected to be taken in for repair.

So after collecting said courtesy car and some basic household shopping I popped in to Warnham LNR for an hour.

Not much about today, but there were 4 visiting cygnets!  A Marsh Tit around by the feeders and the usual culprits.  It really is a quiet time at the moment!










 Just good to get out for a while

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails