My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 14 March 2019

Warnham LNR. a quick visit but good to get there with some fresh air!

Very domestic morning.. something's happening tomorrow so lots of preparation today :D

I managed a quick visit to Warnham, before meeting my daughter this afternnoon, we found a good Tea Room and had Ginger Cake oops .. but it was lovely!  The shop also sold lots of local and otherwise cheeses!! I will be back


The sky when I arrived,,

and very shortly after!









They may be chickens and ergo not wild birds but the markings on them are beautiful!






A productive day and great to meet up with Sue and Gill xxx thank you ladies!

1 comment:

bailey1409 said...

Hi Tricia

Liking your bird shots, especially the woodpecker.

Cheers

Maurice

Related Posts with Thumbnails