My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 11 November 2010

Remembering...

For all those that gave their lives, so that we might live and have the life we have today... and, in particular, remembering my father.


Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Very lovely, Tricia.

holdingmoments said...

Beautiful tribute Tricia.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tribute Tricia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails