My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 9 August 2011

A quick visit to RSPB Rye Meads

I was "north of the Thames" over the last weekend, and it started with a trip to RSPB Rye Meads on Friday. It was generally very quiet although plenty of Dragonflies around; far to quick for me to get a shot of.

But this Sedge Warbler kept me entertained for sometime whilst I tried to get a picture as it darted throughout the branches of the trees.


Good to see it.

The following day was a day out to Wrest Park.. but more of that in another post.

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Lovely captures Tricia. They don't keep still for long.

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful photos of the Sedge Warbler.

Related Posts with Thumbnails