My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 2 August 2012

Parham Gardens.. a wander...

It was more like April than August today... scudding clouds, intermittent sun, intermittent showers, reasonably warm.

I'm trying to decide whether (or not) I like the 14-42 mm lens with the Panasonic G3.  Equally Pete had lent me his Nikon 10-30mm lens to use with the Nikon V1 - is it a better combination?  Still not sure but the Nikon with any lens is still very good a quicker focusing.

Panasonic G3 with 14-42 lens






























The Nikon V1 with the 10-30 mm lens.




















I took fewer pictures with the Nikon V1.



2 comments:

Roy said...

I like the 14-42 lens Tricia, although its a standard kit lens for the G3 it works very well on the GX1 as well. I can't fault it really. I have a Panasonic 14mm 2.5 and although that is great for indoors/portraits it still dosn't take a better image than the 14-42 outside. However I dont read good reports about the new X 14-42 zoom lens as yet.

Wilma said...

Just catching up on your recent posts, Tricia, and enjoyed the wonderful trip to Florence and Pisa! You have such a wonderful eye for composition of your photos. You packed so much into your trip, I am almost feeling dizzy! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails