My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 24 June 2015

A fragmented day!!

Had to be at home today for a fence repair - on a beautiful day this is.... BORING!! LOL

However, they finished earlier than anticpated but I have a 'carer' commitment later this afternoon so I could go very far.

So as I was now hungry I decided to go over to Nymans for a 'sconch' .. which I did.  The scones were very tasty but, for me, a little on the dry side.


I didn't take many pictures having been there so recently.  So wandered in a different direction












and popped in briefly to Warnham LNR


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails