My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Just a test post... please ignore or help if you know the answer

My posts on friend's blog rolls, are not updating to show the most recent post.

I've no idea why but if anyone can help, I would be grateful.  I've posted on the Google help forum but no help so far....

checked most settings that I can think of but very happy to have any suggestions.. even the obvious ones just in case I've missed something!

3 comments:

holdingmoments said...

This is showing on my dashboard Tricia, and the sidebar on the blog.
I had a similar problem a few months ago; checked all the settings that I could think of, but on some of my 'followers', the new post just wasn't showing. Eventually it seemed to sort itself out.

Google aren't much help on their help forum.
I reckon they're messing around with blogger again.

Tricia Ryder said...

ah thanks Keith... at least it's working on yours so I know it's not my setting lol. Google seem to be changing so much as the mo.. and mostly I don't do anything - it's a bit of a pain

and it's now working on Pete's blog roll - and two others that won't showing it yesteray!

woo hoo looks like things are getting back to normal... for the moment :D

Roy Norris said...

Tricia,
On your friends blog.
Go to LAYOUT.
Then MY BLOG LIST
Then EDIT.
You will arrive at CONFIGURE MY BLOG LIST
Next to heading SORT
change that to MOST RCENTLY UPDATED

Related Posts with Thumbnails