My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 13 May 2019

Painshill .. revisited

A rather wonderful but sentimental return to Painshill today .. a place of happy memories and my 'go to' place when I was living more locally.  It was a great day out, very relaxed and so good to have a wander around again!.. It's been too long.

Things have changed since I was last there.. some new, some different.  But the magic was very evident today - one of those days when nearly all the boxes were ticked











This Mallard I'm sure has been here for a while, or its a descendant of the one I used to see















The Grotto has now been finished.. so my first visit since its completion.















Lots of Greylags with young..




































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails