My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 21 June 2019

Mevagissey in the rain... but still lovely on 18 June 2019

I was having wifi connection issues where I was staying, hence the delay in publishing blog accounts!


The weather has been dreadful ever since I arrived with the exception of one day when I went to Godrevy which was beautiful - and the sun shone.

But today I went to Mevagissey which is a small fishing village.  It has many tourist shops and the streets are one-car width but I knew of a handy small car park which avoids going through the village and harbour.

It's a very pretty place to be and has some wonderful views - pity it was a tad dull though.


















I believe this to be a rock pipit as opposed to a meadow pipit














Lovely day out despite the weather and I really love Mevagissey

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails