My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 20 June 2019

Rock - I arrive in Cornwall on 15 June 2019

Just starting to catch up with posting blogs posts as I have very weak wifi where I was staying in Cornwall, but normal service is now resumed!.

Set off very early in the morning.. checked into hotel in Cornwall and then headed off for the coast.
This is a small village which is Rock.  Blue skies and sunshine.






Many dogs having a whale of a time dashing in and out of the sea





Valerian growing everywhere in Cornwall.


If anyone knows what this is the caterpillar of and could advise I would be grateful ..












Painted Lady



Great first day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails