My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 30 September 2008

A foggy start to the day

I seem to have got a tad behind with my posting - so here is first catch-up post. The posts do not relate to the above date!

I awoke to a very misty day and all around were spider's webs creating their own lacework among and through the plants. I just wish I had the photography skills to have picked up the "sparkle" of the webs better.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is neither new nor original but the first spiderweb DOES look like a string of pearls. Beautiful - and I don't even like spiders!

Janine said...

Fantastic shots T.

Tricia Ryder said...

Carin and Janine - thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails