My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 10 January 2014

Hatfield Forest... a bit muddy!

Up in Essex today, and after some essential food shopping, I headed off for Hatfield Forest.  I was on standby to pick Pete up from the station... I'd just got about half way round when I had to go off on chauffeuring duties... so not many pics.

Needless to say the ground was extremely water logged but the water fowl did not have a problem with this at all... :)







Who needs a lake when the grass has its own puddles to paddle around in....


The jackdaw obviously didn't approve...


So off I went.. at least we avoided the rush hour around town!!

And tomorrow... well hopefully more birdy pics on our way to the ballet

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails