My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 11 December 2016

A wander in sunshine and mist at Sheffield Park

Stayed local today.  I set off in mist, then into misty sunshine, then sunshine, then mist again.

It was misty as I arrived at Sheffield Park but gradually the sun came out!!

Many of the trees were decorated for Christmas .. it all looked very festive.












































Their favourite spot to sit in the sun and look out over the ponds...






1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Much better light than I had today! I love the aritificial art trees

Related Posts with Thumbnails