My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 14 January 2018

Petworth.. and the sun shone..

I woke with a headache this morning, so didn't rush out.   Finally gone, so off I went to Petworth.  It was dull and cloudy as I left but by the time I got there, the sun had come out.

I walked up towards the house,






Given it was getting quite busy and I was hungry, I stopped for a tasty scone before heading off for a walk.



















My first primrose sighting..

and some cyclamen pushing up through the leaf litter..







Pleasant wander and good to get some fresh air..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails