My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 24 December 2007

A Foggy Day in London Town

Well not quite London Town but yesterday was a very very foggy day so not much happening in my neck of the woods. Finally at about 10.00 pm ish I saw the moon so fog at long last gone.

I feel very sorry for all those delayed at airports - must be so disappointing for them and theirs.

This is a short post as I've got a fairly long to-do list today.

Birding highlights of the morning: two female Blackcaps and two male Siskins - so 100% increase in both cases. The usual gang of 23+ Goldies, daily Parakeets, the Blackbirds, a Robin, Chaffinches, 1 Jay and 1 Magpie, Greenfinches, Blue and Great Tits and the Coal Tit put in it's usual morning appearance. The Woodpigeons had a lie-in in the Oak Trees

I won't be around the PC in the next couple of days, so I wish you all a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails