My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 31 March 2012

A birthday outing

Well.... today it was my birthday and my daughter, grandson and I visited Lancing College - for a craft fair and I wanted to visit the chapel of the college.  It really is the most amazing building and open to the public at various times.

When I arrived at S and J's to pick them up I was greeted with a chocky birthday cake with candle and pressies... thank you so much both of you :D

The weather was dull and I was still trying new camera and lenses... my indoor photography leaves a lot to be desired but I WILL get there eventually..

Panasonic GF1 14-42 lens

All 'out of the box' and no editing!!




















Panasonic G3 with 45mm 2.8
(not sure about this one at all!!)


Rather pleased with this one


Thanks S and J for a good birthday :D

2 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

an amazing building.

oldcrow61 said...

What a fantastic building. Great shots.

Related Posts with Thumbnails