My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 23 January 2015

A frosty Hatfield Forest..

Had a wander through the Forest today.. it was cold, but looked beautiful with the sunshine on the frost.

Not too many birds about... but..





The lake was frozen but the ducks didn't seem to mind..







What does this mean to you... to me it looks like an angry Squirrel!






There weren't any swans when I arrived... by the time I came alongside the lake, 19 Mute Swans had appeared... whilst I stood watching them, a further four arrived!


Mallards were bathing in the small amount of available water..

















A most enjoyable walk... with a rather nice Bacon and Brie sandwich with a cuppa for lunch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails