My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 6 August 2016

Borde Hill Gardens in glorious sunshine

It's been glorious weather here today... I headed off the Borde Gardens which is relatively local.. didn't fancy being in the car for too long today and the gardens are always beautiful.

I've been recently so it was good just to wander - I didn't take that many pictures today..

The Sculpture exhibition is still going on but I've taken pics of many of them on a previous visit - pics on this post here ...



High up. a wood pigeon gazed..


This Peacock flutter just wouldn't pose ...





















In the Italian Garden























Mr Ponders and Fido enjoyed sitting on the straw bale seat and admiring the view..


I definitely think blue is my colour :)



Games for children..




I had a cream tea  (bang goes the diet!!) .. it looked so pretty .. the scone had a good taste, but it was a bit on the dry side.. and had been warmed.. lovely sweet fresh strawberry.. nice touch

Had another wander before hitting the road.... lazy day in lovely weather..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails