My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 20 August 2016

Southwold & Sconeathon at Dunwich Heath

Off to Dunwich today for Sconeathon...well how could I refuse?   We left early and had a stroll around Southwold - my first visit and won't be the last.. much more to explore - the fin

This church intrigued me...







Rather posh beach huts...










Adnams brewery.. and my nose confirmed this!







Loved this tiny cinema and picture house



And onto Dunwich... our friends hadn't yet arrived but ...

Chocolate & Chilli

Lemon & Coconut

Banana & Peanut

We also took three scones away with us: Goats Cheese & Peach, Raspberry & White Chocolate and Lady Grey  - very nice - no pics though

our friends had joined us and collectively .. the entourage!!! ok yes!! I admit it.. I'm daft, soppy & mad as a hatter.. but I'm not alone in this...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails