My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 16 April 2017

Petworth.. with Bluebells...

A very good friend of mine, came over on Saturday.. After  a journey down to me, we headed of to Petworth House and Park for some exercise

The weather was dull and grey so not good for pictures.  I'd taken just the one camera as I was uncertain if the restrictions of a broken arm would allow me to take pictures.. well it did.. in a limited way...




These yellow flowers looked like Tulips but the leaves were 'wrong'.. so and ID help would be much appreciated...









We climbed up high.. a path I'd never taken.. this is the limit of the park and grounds.

but before coming down, we did have this view of Tillington Church in the very far distance.. and some Fallow deer closer to..



Mr Ponders didn't think much of the dull and greynes..



I can see a 'bunny' face.. can you?

and into a busy restaurant for lunch.. the scone was tasty but not up to normal Petworth standards on this occasion














 Was so wonderful to get out... and am so grateful to my friend.. thank you so much IHD...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails