My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 30 October 2017

Arundel WWT a brief visit

Today could have been a better day... moving swiftly on...

A major road that I needed today to get to an appointment was closed.. it's still closed ( at 17.42 GMT) from 03.45 this morning... so coming back from my appointment I had, again, to take a longer route.. which let me through Arundel..

so... I paid a quick visit to Arundel WWT... 

Not much about but the sun was glorious!!

















2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Some wonderful birds on view there!

Tricia Ryder said...

thanks Simon.. got lucky today..

Related Posts with Thumbnails