My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 26 November 2017

Birds - just a few..

I've had better days... not what I'd planned!!

A few pics from home again..



I started at Widewater Lagoon hoping for Mergansers and/or Goosanders

I found a female Goosander (please correct me if I'm wrong) and a Male Merganser (that disappeared before I could take a picture)..


Miles away

and heavily cropped

The strip of land with the 'blob' in the top left-hand corner... bears the Goosander

and from there I went to Arundel WWT






 A very flighty Goldchrest.. in the deepest shade and darting about all over the place.. as they do



and then home. not the most exciting of sunny days..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails