My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 17 November 2017

Went shopping.. and then Warnham LNR - a productive visit

I went food shopping this morning after a delayed start from home.

On the way back, I went over to Warnham and was glad I did.  When I arrived the Warden advised me there was a Grey Wagtail about on the reflection pool... and there was... see later..

It a lovely drive to this particular shopping area and I stopped to take a pic en route
Frank... sunbathing on a mid November day!!



A very shy squirrel..


and my first Red Poll of the year..



One of many Goldfinches

A Long tailed Tit.. just the one on its own.... unusual

And the very very obliging Grey Wagtail
It started off at the furthest point off the Reflection Pool and over the next 15 minutes or so came very very close.. it was a privilege to watch it and take some pictures


















Took many pictures... these are just a few... lovely visit !!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails