My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 12 November 2012

St Marys Church, Horsham... a visit in the rain!

What a difference today!  I'd planned to go out with the Fuji X-E1 to put it through its paces.  However, it poured with rain.  So, following Pete's suggestion, I headed off for a church.  I'd never visited St Mary's in Horsham and so I combined a visit there with some necessary food shopping.

Swather in waterproofs and protecting the camera as much as possible...

The road which leads to the church is very pretty with some old buildings.  It's a quiet haven amongst the shopping area.  However, having said that, Horsham as a shopping town is pleasant experience with many old buildings.






The over-exposure of the stained glass window is 'operator error' and not that of the camera!





























A pleasant interlude and I shall re-visit when the weather's more favourable!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails