My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 22 February 2014

A very sunny day at NT Sheffield Park Gardens...

The sun shone, the sky was blue and, to begin the day, very little wind... I wanted to use my macro lens so I headed off for Sheffield Park.

I got there early and was first in... which rather helps with pictures..

I heard a woodie drumming and also a buzzard.  A nuthatch called but I didn't see it.. but the birdsong generally when I arrived was wonderful.

Saw my first bumble bee and first daisies today... great :D

No more to say really....... gorgeous day though..






























































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails