My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 28 April 2014

Warnham.. a quick Monday visit..

Went shopping via Warnham this p.m.

This morning the baby robin visited my garden again..


Warnham... a Grey Wagtail stopped briefly on a post as I arrived in the hide

Feeder station was very quiet... time of year I spose.

Out on the lake, 5 Great Crested Grebes at one time; there are 6 (3 pairs) I'm reliably told..

A grey heron dropped in ..


Male Mandarin Duck - there's a female and it's been suggested she's on a nest on the reserve..

Another Heron landed on a post... and wobbled a bit..


One of the happy couples... all the minimal courtship dancing was done far far away..


Good to get a breath of fresh air at my 'local'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails