My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 25 May 2014

First visit to Borde Hill Gardens (and a short visit to Warnham LNR)


I've often passed signs to Borde Hill Gardens since I lived where I am, so today I decided to visit (and it's not that far away from me!!).. and well worth it!!  Beautiful gardens and there's a Sculpture exhibition currently running.  This weekend there were Horse Trials going on in the outer fields which added to the interest.

My apologies, not only for the number of pictures (sorry Wilma),  but the order is somewhat random.  The cause of this has now been rectified... but makes my post a little disjointed....

































































































































3 comments:

Wilma said...

That was a wonderful and varied selection of garden art and sculpture today, Tricia.

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos and beautiful gardens - some of the sculptures are wonderful! I love the moth in the penultimate photo - its a Fairy Long-horned!! - I've been looking for one here without success!

Tricia Ryder said...

Wilma thanks for your comment... glad the number of pics didn't put you off!!

RR - Thank you so much for the ID and your comment... I knew I'd never seen one before. In fact it was a lady and her husband that found it, and pointed it out to me. So glad they did!

Related Posts with Thumbnails