My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 25 August 2014

A rather wet quick walk around Nymans Gardens in the rain.

I needed to go to somewhere near Nymans today so, despite the continuous rain I decided to pay a visit.

I'm sure the rain got heavier, but despite this I donned waterproofs added my brolly and camera and when for a wander.  I hardly saw another soul - so disappointing for an Bank Holiday Monday and all the organisations expecting lots of visitors today...







Despite the grey sky and wet, the herbaceous borders looked amazingly colourful as usual.









There are just a few rooms open in the house given the fire that destroyed most of it some years ago.  But it was good to have a brief respite from the rain.










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails