My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 24 August 2014

Borde Hill Gardens for a walk...

Off I went and the weather got brighter as I drove to Borde Hill Gardens.  I'd been before about three months' ago when there was a horsey-event taking place.  This time it was quieter.... and I took the 7-14 wide angle lens out..
































I stopped here for a cuppa and a piece of coffee cake... very nice and I would recommend both.  I think it's only operating in the gardens during the summer.  There is a restaurant just at the entrance to the gardens though.

and while I sat, this lovely Robin sang it's sub-song just behind me...











Think this Owl is new










A very pleasant visit and one to return to again.  Tomorrow - well, the weather is going to be wet and windy.... so......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails