My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 24 March 2018

Down memory lane... an outing to Kingston upon Thames

For a while now my daughter and I have been talking about a trip back to Kingston upon Thames... and today was the day... and my grandson came as well.

The weather was dull and grey to say the least.

We did some shopping before wandering through the market place.. it's been 'modernised'.. think it's lost some of it's character as a result.. and not anywhere near the number of food stalls there used to be..





then a short walk down to the River - the usual high numbers of Mute Swans here








before going back to the Market Place for some lunch - hot drinks very welcome :D



 - Frank approved!!



A great day out... thanks to  S & J... and thanks S... for lunch and my pressie

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

All looks very bustling and healthy I must say

Related Posts with Thumbnails