My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Freezing frost!

This morning I awoke to an exceedingly heavy frost... temperatures were down to about -4 degrees overnight.  I was tied to being at home this morning for various domestic reasons.

During the course of the morning, there was some sleet which then froze on the frozen pavements, roads, cars, trees etc etc.... Not good for driving!!

But out in the garden and over the outside of the house, many spider's webs were frosting.. I was amazed how many there were.  The light was dreadful - dull and cloudy but I managed one or two pics - more for a record of 12th day of the 12th month of the (20)12th year!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails