My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 25 June 2018

Back from Cornwall yesterday and down to earth with a bump.  Off to restock the larder and fridge.. but stopped for a coffee first!!

And today's car is a Volkswagen - it's a different driving style from my other car!!..


I went into Chichester for shopping and bought a Wrap and a cold drink from Pret a Manger then retired to a shady spot in the Bishops Palace Gardens for lunch!!  It was lovely..





Sadly, I've seen very few flutters this year.. even in the usual spots where I normally see them!!












Lovely to sit and watch the world go by in the peace and quiet of the gardens

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails