My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 22 June 2018

Trebah Gardens and Glendurgan Gardens

The sun was shining as I woke this morning..
I'd been to Trebah many years ago when my daughter & grandson live not far from the gardens.  So this was a bit of  sentimental return visit.. It's a subtropical garden and in the sunshine today, it certainly felt like it...

It was a gorgeous day..

The view I had, as I had a coffee when I arrived




another visitor!!

So off for a wander























All the way down to the beach..








I sat and had an icecream.. and then wound my way back to the top..


























From there , less than a mile away is the National Trust property of Glendurgan Garden..

Lunch!!




The Maze



and down again to the beach



This dog was chasing pebbles that his master kept throwing into the sea..




and then the 2nd upward climb of the day






Not so many pics... as I was a bit limited for time...but I shall revisit next time I'm down in Cornwall.
Great day out and off to some friends for a meal this evening.

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

More glorious sun here, I explored the wild areas at work I've created, and there was just so much life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails