My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 21 June 2018

Lanhydrock..

Today the weather changed for the better.. the sun shine and despite a cold wind, it was a gorgeous day.

I headed off for Lanhydrock - a National Trust property .. what a beautiful place!!! A full history can be found here.. fascinating

A leisurely stroll down to the house...


and the first view is impressive!!.












































The house was amazing!!



























































































A Clotted Cream and Strawberry Cornish ice cream.. lovely :D


As I walked back the car park, the local herd including many calves joined us along the way..





and a stop enroute to where I'm staying.. I had a purchase or two at the Camel Valley Vineyard - I MIGHT go back for a tour.. time permitting








Great day out... would thoroughly recommend Lanhydrock!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails