My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 3 September 2018

Hanbury Hall & Gardens

Today I was feeling lazy as had beeing a lot of driving over the last couple of days.
So headed off for Hanbury Hall & Gardens. I was there in November 4 years ago with Pete... it was somewhat damp on that visit!!

The forecast wasn't promising... apart from promising rain at some point.. fortunately that promise wasn't kept!

So I drove through some pretty villages to reach my destination... Black clouds were looming but gradually the sky lightened..

The Hall is undergoing some restoration to the front of the building












































and for lunch?  an very good scone!!! got chased inside just after I took this picture.. it's wasp season wherever you go at the moment!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails