My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 21 September 2018

Petworth in brief and very strong winds..

Domestic morning, then I went to Petworth for some fresh air.. well the air was certainly fresh and the winds very strong... got blown along  occasionally

Putting some new equipment to the test but the light wasn't good.  Not long after I arrived the storm clouds gathered and I was glad I had my waterproof on.. the rain drops made their presence felt..



Signs of Autumn now.. although with the winds and showers it was more like March & April rolled into one!




















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails