My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Snowshill Manor and Bourton House & Gardens

Plan B.. as due to circumstances beyond my control, Plan A not possible todaty!!

And before I go any further,  I would like to wish a very special friend a very happy birthday for yesterday ... :) you know who you are ... xx

Didn't really feel up to driving to far today, so stayed local with a visit in the morning to
Snowshill Manor.. which was a lovely as every




























The little villaga seems to grow each time I visit!  looking lovely
























Lunch and then.

a visit to Bourton Gardens...had a bit more sunshine today than yesterday..






























Lovely to see a Small Tortoisehell and a Small Copper!!


Not that I was being greedy at all!!





A lovely day out.. and so good to be lazy and just wander! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails