My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 20 January 2019

Nymans.. in sunshine!

What a difference a day, and sunshine, makes!!

I had a commitment first thing this morning, which meant I had to stay local.  So a choice of visiting local birding sites... or going elsewhere.  Given I've had some reasonable birding moments recently, I headed off to Nymans.

It was bitterly cold, but lovely in the sunshine.  Signs of spring around too.. 





Saw 2 robins on this bed..









Lovely to be able to see so far for a change!




Just love the cyclamen..

Signs of daffodils emerging.. and several areas now cordoned off as spring bulbs start to emerge!








Snowdrops!







Jackdaws certainly favour the house!






a couple of Roses still holding on!















Magnolia buds.. in waiting!


Witchazel  




A singing robin
















One of two song thrushes.. wouldn't oblige for a decent pic though!


I walked a while through the woods.. I just love these two sculptures!











Good to have a walk in the sunshine.. really lifts the spirits!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails