My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 25 April 2013

Common Terns return to Warnham LNR

Just a quick visit to Warnham on my way home today.  The day started (on the coast) in thick fog but it cleared mid morning to brilliant sunshine and heat!!

I hadn't got the dSLR with me... all pictures with Panasonic G5 and 100-300mm lens...

Most very quiet early afternoon, but I was pleased to see two Common Terns.. hope they nest this year.

Common Terns have returned!



Very high in the sky and severely cropped picture




Nesting Mute Swan feeling the heat

Marsh Marigolds
It seems the temperature's going to drop noticeably over the next few days... well, it is the weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails