My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 11 February 2017

A good, but chilly walk by the sea

I met my daughter today and we went for a long walk with her dog along by the beach...
It was grey and cold......

I'd got there a bit earlier that planned and as I had Henrietta with me..

Henrietta has been with me for a very long time but today, she wanted to go out so...

Vehe .. (you've seen her before but she's grown a bit) ..

"OK.. I can see the ball, you can see the ball... it all needs now is for you to throw the ball!!"

This is an amazing wood carving in someone's garden at the beach..

It was biting cold in the wind.. and bits of snow so the camera didn't really come out today.. tomorrow, however...

We walked to a beach cafe - had a Hot Chocolate and wandered back.. by now the snow was very evident.. so we didn't saunter..

Great to get out for a really good walk though.. thank you Sharon...

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Today was such a write off, but I did get a bath and get my hair cut!

Related Posts with Thumbnails